The hours were open till 930 pm I drive there to find out there closed they close at 8pm there web site was wrong and it was the last day of the sale the web site should be updated but the store in brick doesent care I will never go to a payless store again the system they have is terible the drive vids bg bhbh gfcrrt ffdffffdfdfdfdfhh junk loo.Minh nay bgg gfr.

Vcddf xxsded mjnnj hy kooijh major ,junjio mjnjjjuujujujjjk hgtyg bh njhj bhg vg bg hav vg hhf vg hh jim nj klkoi making bhygtf manning nhhgg ffdffffdfdfdfdfhh he bh kikuyu nhgbgvf nhgbgvf bhg Vic kikjhyyn njhj my njhnjb bhnj nj im.

Njhj I mk,lj nhgbgvf doc xdccf bgg hbb nhgbgvf vfgbv cdfcv bh high vfgbv.Bhnj mjnnj mk,l nhn.

Review about: Payless Shoesource Website.

Had an Experience with Payless Shoesource?

Comments

Payless Shoesource - Defect product Payless Shoesource " I have purchased a shoe in your outlet in Coimbatore Payless shoe source in the month of Dec 14. I paid rs.2000 for that with in a month I surprised..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more