I was shopping in the Lanc.OH.

store this past week and found that the temp in the store was freezing!! This made my shopping very unpleasant! I ended up leaving without purchasing due to freezing! I have to say that i witnessed 2 employees huddled around a space heater by the desk wearing their coats and scarves and i do not blame them.

I mentioned how cold the store was and the sweet girls apologized. I felt worse for them then i did myself as i could leave and they had to work in those conditions.

I would not work in conditions like that and don't think they should have to either.Payless must not care about their customers as much as they do their bills, or for that fact the health of their employees who work in the store.

Review about: Payless Shoesource Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Payless Shoesource?

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #780348

PAYLESS IS THE WORST.I WORKED THERE FOR ALOMOS 3 YEARS AND I KNEW EVERYTHING FROM REGULAR EMPLOYEE TO MANAGEMENT AND I WAS ONLY GETTING PAID 8.05.

THEY STARTED MI OFF AT 7.25 AND WHEN I WOULD ASK FOR A RAISED THEY WOULD SAY NO. AND NOW THAT I GAVE MY TWO WEEKS TO LEAVE MY MANAGER TOOK MI OFF THE SCHEDUAL AND IS TELLING THE OTHER EMPLOYEES LIES ABOUT ME. MANAGEMENT IN PAYLESS ARE LIKE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS. THEY TALK BEHIND YOUR BACK AND NEVER TELL YOU WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING WRON THEY GO AND TELL THEIR BOSS.

INSTEAD OF HELPING YOU OUT THEY MAKE THE PROBLEM WORST.. OMG AND THE HOURS AT TIMES THE PUT YOU TO WORK UP TO 10 HOURS A WEEK.

SAYING THAT THEY DONT HAVE PAYROLL.MIND YOU THE STORE IS MAKING 4000 TO 6000 A DAY.

to Anonymous #780355

Maybe they wouldn't give you a RAISE, not a raised, because you can't spell the simplest words or write a coherent sentence.