Winnipeg, Manitoba

I am writing this because of the horrible experience I encountered with the employees and manager of Payless Shoes.I bought shoes from Payless at Portage Mall in Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada but they were biting my feet so I have to replace them.

Related: Payless Shoesource - Customer Care Review

I took the shoes to the Payless Mall in Polo Mark, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (At different location) for return. One of the employees there was nice and she took the shoes back and helped me in finding the another pair of shoes. I bought a second pair of shoes from there and went back. Just after 5 minutes of my purchase I started experiencing the same trouble.

The shoes started biting my feet again and I went straight back to the shop to return them. To my surprise, there were still 5 minutes to close and as soon as I was about to enter the shop another employer pointed her hand to my face and said me to leave as she said she can't entertain me because the tills were closed whereas the the door of the shop was still open. I asked her that why she hasn't closed the door if you have shut down the tills. She had no answer for that and said me to leave.

I said her that I can barely walk with the shoes and I need the replacement but she didn't listen. She was rude and manner less employer that I had encountered in my life. Next day I went back to return back the shoes and explained the manager the entire situation. She listened to me as I am dumb and that nothing matters to her.

This whole incident is of the Payless shop in the Polo Park, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Initially I thought to just let it go but my husband forced me to write the review to let them know how rude and manner less employees they are hiring.

I am attaching the picture of blisters that I got due to shoe biting and also the receipts of my return.I encourage people not to buy shoes from here and have told my friends and colleagues too.

Review about: Payless Shoes.

I didn't like: Rude employer and manager of the store.

1.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Payless Shoesource?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.