I just left the payless store at 1168 nw 54 street in miami.As i text it is 8.03 pm it was 748 when when we drove up to the front door.

A young female employee was locking the door while simultaneously watching my wife approach the door. As my wife touched the door the emploee turns and walks away. To make matters worse the heavy set female who was standing next to the door handson her hips i thought was another customer was another employee . As my wife pleaded to let her inside with my 7 year old daughter and 9 year old son next to her we were trying to get dress shoes for a xmas party.

After about 3 -4 minutes the employee finally opened the door. After they were allowed entry the entire sales transaction took less than 5 minutes. Its beyond imagination the lack of customer service and utter ignorance showed by 2 humans in such a short span of time.

I know minimum wage isn't much

to live on nor should we as consumers expect to see a rocket scientist working in Payless but reality is a chimpanzee could be trained to provide better customer service.Please look into retraining or replacing 2 of the corporations embarrasments.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Payless Shoesource. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Payless Shoesource.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Payless Shoesource to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Payless Shoesource?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1350791

Oh wow a refreshing update to this. That particular store I just learned was closed down about a month ago. Now maybe could it have been associated with such awful service and lack of customers ?

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1348697

Or come to a store at a reasonable time.It's ignorant to think that someone should have to remain open late because you decided to wait ten minutes until close to come in.

Open until 8:00 means at 8:00 stores locked.And it's doubtful that two children were able to come in, find shoes, try them on, and cash out all in under five minutes

to Anonymous #1350778

Actually they did it all in less than 5 minutes so replace your doubt with dumb you dummy because when you already know your kids size and know exactly what you want then 5 minutes is very reasonable. As you put the open/closing time at 8pm then 8pm is closing time not 748. And we only needed 1 pair of girls dress shoes for my daughter's event at school at the last minute because of a problem with the pair she had at the last minute.