Product: Payless Shoesource Sales Representative Clear all filters (0 of 3 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Payless Shoesource - Returns/exchanges

Phone attendant on Payless.com assures me corporate computers will be working on Monday. He said all stores will be able to accept returns ( according to IT) department. I hope that this is true. I hope you will send me another 25% coupon. Then when I return these shoes tomorrow I can purchase more at the discounted price. I hope to resolve this issue.
Show
I enjoyed my experience shopping at the Payless in New York on 39th street. Alex was very nice and helped me find what I needed right away. I thought maybe I'd get sneakers for twenty-five and get a deal, but I did pay thirty-four dollars and ninety-nine cents. I...

Payless Shoesource - Racist Sales Associate

The sales person at the register at Payless near Union Square (600 6th Avenue, New York, New York 10011) was extremely rude to me because I was Asian. She seemed to be nicer to the other people in line who were not Asian. Why don't they train their employees to not discriminate against the customers. What kind of customer service is this? She was mocking me with her coworker in front of my face and when I tried to defend her, she basically told me to shut up. I am shocked to be treated this way at such a well-known brand. I am utterly shocked.
I didn't like