Payless Shoesource Safetstep Shoes Review from Hollywood, Florida
I always shop at pay less shoes and have for years.I bought a pair of shoes which I assumed I would get the 10$ off as advertised on the front window as shown in the picture I took.
10$ off any in store purchase. When I go to pay I'm told that's not good until tomorrow even though the sign which I brought to her attention clearly didn't state that. Then I get my receipt and it says 10$ off with the purchase of 30$ or higher. The employee was stumbling over her words and seemed completely clueless unfortunately.
Thank you, misty johnson. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope something can be done, I'm a loyal customer but I will not be back otherwise.I felt scammed!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Variety and usually good deals
What I disliked
- False advertising
- There was a huge sign stating ten dollar off but was not honered
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices. http://payless-car-rental.pissedconsumer.com/it-s-time-for-a-class-action-lawsuit-20150101576924.html Run don't walk away from this..."
- "We purchased a "Leather" sectional furniture 7 years ago at Rooms to Go. A few months ago starting peeling to the point that one of the sectionals is totally..."
- "I called customer service because my cooktop needs some repair. Forget "customer service" CLUELESS! The answer is "don't know" I didn't buy the cooktop through the TV commercial, but it..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."