Payless Shoesource Safetstep Shoes Review from Hollywood, Florida
I always shop at pay less shoes and have for years.I bought a pair of shoes which I assumed I would get the 10$ off as advertised on the front window as shown in the picture I took.
10$ off any in store purchase. When I go to pay I'm told that's not good until tomorrow even though the sign which I brought to her attention clearly didn't state that. Then I get my receipt and it says 10$ off with the purchase of 30$ or higher. The employee was stumbling over her words and seemed completely clueless unfortunately.
Thank you, misty johnson. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope something can be done, I'm a loyal customer but I will not be back otherwise.I felt scammed!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Variety and usually good deals
What I disliked
- False advertising
- There was a huge sign stating ten dollar off but was not honered
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Was sent a letter offering to extend my expired Vacation Traveler package. The letter stated that they did not want me to lose my investment and that I should call..."
- "BOUGHT NEW TIRES AND GOT SUCKERED INTO BUYING THE ROTATION HIGH SPEED BALANCE AND ALIGNMENT FOR 5 YEARS. I WOULD TAKE MY TRUCK RELIGIOUSLY EVERY 6 MONTHS. I WOULD ALWAYS..."
- "square shut my account down claims my business is high risk i run a motorcycle rental shop and i also do sales and repairs as well as new and used..."