2.9

I always shop at pay less shoes and have for years.I bought a pair of shoes which I assumed I would get the 10$ off as advertised on the front window as shown in the picture I took.

10$ off any in store purchase. When I go to pay I'm told that's not good until tomorrow even though the sign which I brought to her attention clearly didn't state that. Then I get my receipt and it says 10$ off with the purchase of 30$ or higher. The employee was stumbling over her words and seemed completely clueless unfortunately.

Thank you, misty johnson. My e-mail is mistymarie9x11@gmail.com.

I hope something can be done, I'm a loyal customer but I will not be back otherwise.I felt scammed!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with variety and usually good deals and stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertising and there was a huge sign stating ten dollar off but was not honered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of safetstep shoes. Payless Shoesource needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safetstep shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Payless Shoesource.

Had an Experience with Payless Shoesource?

Comments

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada #1241365

The store should honour the offer since it was still posted for public viewing

Richmond, British Columbia, Canada #1228982