1.4

Two girls spanish.at payless night shift 8:00p.m i was at the resgester and ask cashier a question .she completly ignord me .i ask her how long the shoes been out for.

My boyfrind payed her 25 dollar and she put 40 dollar she called another girl for help so the girl gets there an said to me real mean is there something funny and gave me a rudd look. I felt really mad when she remark me like that .that no way to talk to customers and this happen in brickyard mall.

Thoose two girl are really rud to customer .im very upset about it .

Review about: Payless Shoesource Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Payless Shoesource?

Comments

Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Payless Shoesource - Safetstep Shoes Review from Hollywood, Florida Payless Shoesource "I always shop at pay less shoes and have for years. I bought a pair of shoes which I assumed I would get the 10$ off as advertised on the..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more