Bartlett, Tennessee

So looking for a new job in a new city I come across Now Hiring at Payless.As I begin my application the page inquiries what language ?

Related: Review about Payless Shoesource Online Order from Hartford, Connecticut

I, as a person who speaks 3 languages, am looking for Korean as an option. I was simply curious and I am disturbed to find the option for Mexican! I am not one to be easily offended but come on! !

That is the most disrespectful job application I've encountered! outrageous! !! I demand that to be ***!

We are in the twenty first century !

I feel hurt and i will no longer shop or recommend this place.Whether Hispanics do or don't work there it does not give them the permission for such insults!!!

Review about: Website Job Application.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Payless Shoesource Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Payless Shoesource?

Comments

Oh my some people are just so ***! Get over it!

Smrt

Hong Kong and Netherlands are not languages either.Perhaps you were on the screen that asks you where you would like to apply, not your language.

What a ridiculous thing to be offended over.Grow up.