Placed an order on 1/20/16 and to this day it has not shipped.I went into my local store and found the boots.

I called the customer service number and requested the order be canceled. They claimed that my order was "locked in the system" and could not be canceled. I would have to wait until I receive the order and return them to the store. How do you refuse to cancel an order that has not shipped that.

When I requested to speak with a supervisor the guy put me on hold for almost five minutes only to purposely disconnect the call. I called back and was told the same thing about the order being locked in the system. That is highly unprofessional!

Now I am forced to wait until I receive the item just to take it back which is absurd.Will never order from them again or even purchase from out the store.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Payless Shoesource. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Payless Shoesource.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Payless Shoesource to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Payless Shoesource?

Comments