Windham, Connecticut
3.3

Ordered 4 pairs of shoes.Called the company to check the status of my order on June 23rd.

Was told that my order had been cancelled due to lack of stock. Okay...so they don't have my shoes, so they canceled my order, but don't contact me, nor make any attempt to refund my money? Wow. Do not waste your money on "good deals" with this company.

The customer service person took 5 minutes to look up one pair from the order to tell me they would not be available anytime soon, and wanted to know if I wanted her to look up another pair. Ridiculous. In this day and age of computers, there should be no reason they can't keep track of their inventory.

No excuse.Would never give them another dime, online or in store.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $28. This person is overall dissatisfied with Payless Shoesource. The most disappointing about shoes at Payless Shoesource was lack of customer service and no contact , but reviewer liked prices were good theoretically. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Payless Shoesource.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Payless Shoesource to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Payless Shoesource?

Comments