100% full Not resolved

I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter.She wore the shoes within 3 month, and she only wear indoor inside her classroom,I bought this shoes in Scarborough Ontario, the sole part and the top part got apart because the bad quality glue. I never had this experience for my daughter when she wear the other brand name shoes like "Nike" or "ECCO"or "Reebok",their glue never open, especially the "Ecco" boot,

she wear it for two winter, it is still looks like brand new, only because it is too small for her, I gave it to my friend. please look at the attached picture for this horrible shoes.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and worst product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of airwalk shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Payless Shoesource needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned airwalk shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Payless Shoesource.

Had an Experience with Payless Shoesource?

Comments

Scarborough, Ontario, Canada #1237475

Honestly you Indians are so deceiving and greedy. Like do you really not have anything better to do?

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #994782

These shoes do not look brand new. They look nearly worn out from constant wear, and not just inside in a classroom. And, you can get some really good glue to "fix" them until you can afford another pair.

If you got your child the wrong size shoe, it can cause it to flip off their foot and can cause the shoe to fall apart.Children go through shoes very fast.

Parents normally have to get their children shoes 2-3 times a year because they are so hard of them and they grow so fast.Only get shoes 1/2 to a full size bigger to give them growing room.

Skippack, Pennsylvania, United States #946617

You can't exactly compare nike and other name brand shoes to payless shoes...Hence payless, the quality is completely different as price is as well.

They defiantly look dirty and torn apart for only wearing them in a class room...But on the good side payless offers happiness guarantee so you'll get a refund

to Anonymous #947112

Happiness is a full refund on the worn torn up shoes!

getmykicks

Pretty in pretty pink trainers

to getmykicks #947051

I submitted this 4 days ago and it just got posted today, 2/17/2014, LOL.

This is what happens when this site takes 24 hours to post a comment that is clearly not offensive or abusive at all. I posted several times wondering what was wrong while persons making abusive comments get posted right away.

Hope you get a full refund

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #943901

You should get a full refund, what a shame.