I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter.She wore the shoes within 3 month, and she only wear indoor inside her classroom,I bought this shoes in Scarborough Ontario, the sole part and the top part got apart because the bad quality glue. I never had this experience for my daughter when she wear the other brand name shoes like "Nike" or "ECCO"or "Reebok",their glue never open, especially the "Ecco" boot,
she wear it for two winter, it is still looks like brand new, only because it is too small for her, I gave it to my friend. please look at the attached picture for this horrible shoes.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airwalk Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "On September 11,2014 we purchased a sofa, love seat and chair in your Scarborough store. (Sales bill No. K187417) in that time I bought additional Five (5) years Solid Gold..."
- "The worst delevery i have ever seen. Very bad qality furniture. I ordered a bedroom which arrived damaged and missing parts. Spoke to customer service who promised a replacement which..."
- "Paper too narrow. How could this happen? Is this for narrow minded people? We bought this at Walmart. When opening one of the sis - packs this roll came out...."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."