Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jan 13, 2015

No response till now

Original review posted by user Jan 11, 2015

I have purchased a shoe in your outlet in Coimbatore Payless shoe source in the month of Dec 14. I paid rs.2000 for that with in a month I surprised to see that my shoe got pasted bottom soul got coming i.e pasting not done properly. Then I went u your outlet and shown them they told thus has to be send to manufacturing unit that will take at least 10 days to get back this. U agreed for that I given to them . after one month I got the shoe.... After that I have received a feedback this was rough draft used.. I won't accept this I using woodland & bata earlier I have not used single issue... This is purely manufacturing defect but their r not agreed that.... After receiving that I have used only one time its horrible to see that rexin of top soul getting tear, I went to shop asked them they told u have to send a mail that is easy for us..

This is the way you are treating the customer I have used all top brands of shoes such a worst product and service l have not seen in my life ....

I need a solution for the within two months it got defect then how it will be serve longer... What kind of control you are having in the product and customer service... That two month my shoe us with your outlet for one .. I hardly uses that for 15 times but I paid 2000 rs..... Photo attached for the same .

Thanks for your defect product

Unsatisfied customer

Nagaraj p

09789489289

Coimbatore

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Service, Policy, Customer handling.

Had an Experience with Payless Shoesource?

Comments

iamso1

I hope you get your money back